Aims and scope
BMC Clinical Pathology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of autopsy and clinical forensic pathology, clinical biochemistry, cytogenetics, cytopathology, hematopathology, histopathology, and medical microbiology (including virology, parasitology, and infection control).
- Guangde Tu, BMC
- Rui Henrique, Portuguese Oncology Institute
- Dan Jones, The Ohio State University
- Ferdinando Mannello, University of Urbino
- Sandeep Mathur, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Karoly Szuhai, Leiden University Medical Center