22 Altmetric Mentions
Are you holding on to data that you've not yet published? You can get recognition for it by publishing a data note in BMC Research Notes.
A new technique for the pathological examination of heavily calcified artery tissues preserves cellular content and morphology, allowing for single-cell extraction and amplification of intact nucleic acids.
Aims and scope
- Guangde Tu, BMC
- Rui Henrique, Portuguese Oncology Institute
- Dan Jones, The Ohio State University
- Ferdinando Mannello, University of Urbino
- Sandeep Mathur, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Karoly Szuhai, Leiden University Medical Center
Ferdinando Mannello has been Associate Professor of Clinical Biochemistry and Director of the Clinical Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics at the Department of Biomolecular Sciences at the University of Urbino. His work focuses on clinical translational research of disease biomarkers. Since 2015, he has been responsible for the Biomolecular Diagnostic Committee of the Italian Society of Vascular Diagnostics (SIDV). He has authored over 140 papers and has served on the board of BMC Clinical Pathology since 2013.